The E-Learning from Nature project is funded by the European Commission and the Italian National Agency for the Erasmus+ Programme with the aims of:
- Promoting a proactive students’ approach to scientific subjects learning
- Propose innovative teaching methodologies to scientific teachers
This web site gives access to:
- Database of local areas relevant for the study of scientific subjects
- E-learning lessons related to the local areas
- A teachers guide aiming at:
- Proposing teaching methodologies based on real life case scenarios.
- Enhancing students’ scientific basic skills acquisition through their active involvement in the learning process.
- Making use of new technologies to promote the scientific knowledge
- Promote transnational cooperation for scientific knowledge in school education.
To get the username and password for the web site contact the Irish national coordinator: Email: Marie.Walsh@lit.ie