If you are joining ISTA for the first time you need to fill out the relevant registration form below. (Credit Card or PayPal required).
|Category of Membership||Yearly Subscription||Register & Join|
|Standard Membership||30 Euro||Standard Registration Form|
|Student Teacher||10 Euro||Student Teacher Registration Form|
|Retired Teacher||10 Euro||Retired Teacher Registration Form|
|Lab Technician||10 Euro||Lab Technician Registration Form|
|Individual Primary Membership||15 Euro||Individual Primary Registration Form|
|School Primary Membership||25 Euro||School Primary Registration Form|
|Secondary School Funded Membership (1 Teacher)||30 Euro||Secondary School Funded Registration Form|
|Third Level Membership|
|150 Euro||Third Level Registration Form|
|Corporate Membership (up to 120 employees)|
|500 Euro||Corporate (<120) Registration Form|
|Corporate Membership (more than 120 employees)|
|1000 Euro||Corporate (>120) Registration Form|
Renewal of Membership
If you are already a member of the ISTA, and have entered all your details online - Log in (top right hand side of page). If already logged in click on the My Account link (icon at top right hand side of page).
Advantages of Membership
- You will be part of the professional body of science teachers in Ireland.
- You will receive 3 issues of the SCIENCE journal each year. This journal contains numerous articles of interest to science teachers and will help to keep you informed of developments in science education, new syllabi and methodologies etc.
- You will be kept informed of all in-service events being organised by our association at local and national level.
- You will receive emails, newsletters and circulars on various events being organised by ISTA at branch level, national level and international level.
- You will be entitled to enter you students in science competitions, quizzes and other events organised by the ISTA.
- You will be kept up to date with changes in all science syllabi and will have direct representation via the ISTA which is represented on all NCCA science syllabus committees.
- You will be entitled to use the Forum on the ISTA website to make your views on various science education issues known to other ISTA members.
- You will be entitled to a reduced course fee at the ISTA Annual Conference.
- You may purchase resource materials (books, ISTA publications, scientific toys, etc) from the ISTA Bookshop at reduced rates.
- You will receive information from other organisations associated with science education (e.g. science exhibitions, science competitions, etc)
Enquiries about membership should be made to: Dr. Declan Kennedy, Membership Secretary. Department of Education, University College Cork Tel: 021-4903469 Fax: 021-4270291 E-mail: d DOT kennedy AT ucc dot ie
Hard copy invoices below if you do not wish to use the online system.